Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Holidays

Well I have not been thinking about writing lately. I have been cooking for Thanksgiving and shopping for Christmas.
Are you staying home for Christmas?  This is the first year in our new (old) home.  I hope the kids get a white Christmas as they have lots of hills to sled.  I was watching on the news the other night about a guy that has completely worked out how to run his Christmas lights by the wind. I love it.  He did it to save money but want a good way to help the environment.   It is all the little things we can do to save money and help the environment.  Make sure you turn the light out when you leave the room.  Make a list of all the things you need to do and only make one trip.  Some of this saves money and gas, but I always think we go through life and don’t think about our time. When you make several trips what about the time you are away from your family…………………

No comments:

Post a Comment