Monday, November 15, 2010

Thermal Curtains

Merino Moms went to an open house last Saturday.  It was a great day and almost sold out of the Tea Set. There are going to be some very happy little girls this Christmas.  The recycle truck was also a big item.  
As it gets colder outside and the snow is around the corner……...  I’m looking for ways to make our home warm and cozy.  Buying thermal curtains really helps keep the cold air out and warm air in.  If you don’t believe me hang a blanket over a window for the night and feel the difference.  I did this last night and noticed the difference right away, when I put my hand behind it.  Now if I can just buy thermal curtains for all my windows.  I know they cost more up front but one that needs to happen in my house.  Try the blanket and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment