Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cleaning Products

You know we all use cleaning products and as long as it cleans the way we want, we don't really think about what we put on that surface or what our skin is expose to. Think about it. If you knew you were eating something that was going to make you sick would you continue to eat it. So why do we continue to use cleaning products that clearly state they have poison in them. We teach our kids to not open bottles or go near those products. However we use them to clean our homes. Why????? I know sometimes people look at the price and think they cost more so I'm not going to try it, but they are designed to let you use less. LESS is MORE and better for you and your kids. Just buy one product and try the difference. I remember the first time I used the lotion and how good my hands felt and how good I felt for not using nasty chemicals. Let me know how it works for you...................

No comments:

Post a Comment