Sunday, January 2, 2011

Food in America

So I was at the store the other day watching what the lady in front of me was buying. Something I do alot while I'm waiting my turn. I look to see what people get and try to work out what they are going to cook, and sometimes wonder if people do it to me.  We listen to all the talk about what is going into our food and how we are not eating right and then we still go on to buy prepared box food, which is what I see the most of.  We color our cheese as we are used to seeing it yellow or orange and not the real color of white. We think eating and drinking diet will help instead of just eating less. Why????? Why don't we just make food the good old fashion way and enjoy being in the kitchen. It doesn't take long. In fact I can get a dinner on in 10 minutes and be sitting down at the table eating in about 30 minutes. AS the new year starts I hope we all make a difference in what we are doing to ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment