Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Green Toys Review

Since I gave my kids some more green toys for Christmas. I thought it was a good time to write a review from what my kids had to say. First of all they were so happy to be getting something Mommy sells. Their little faces were all excited when they open their presents. My son got the Tugboat and jumped up to hug me. He said this is very cool and I can pour water over my head to get the shampoo out and it will not go in my eyes. So true and great if you have kids that hate having their hair washed.  Next my little girl got the tea set. She has played with it since Christmas day. Every room I go into she has it set up ready for a tea party. Her words were "you told me I would get one for Christmas and I love it. THANK YOU MOMMY!"
Now when you buy green toys you will notice they come straight out of the box. No tags or wires, no kids saying open it, open it. Plus you can recycle the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment